The warranty does not cover damage or malfunction, as determined by Greenshine service technicians or engineers, due to abuse, misuse, incorrect installation, or accident such as, but not limited to: Failure to follow storage, installation, operation, and maintenance instructions provided by Greenshine
- Vandalism, theft, lightning, flood, “Acts of God”, and other problems beyond the control of Greenshine
- Unauthorized or improper repairs or adjustments including use of any replacement parts not provided by Greenshine.
- Deployed in an abnormal or inconsistent manner from Greenshine New Energy written and verbal instructions
- Greenshine New Energy liability and Purchaser's remedy under Greenshine New Energy warranty is limited to the replacement of any defective item, but under no circumstance shall exceed the purchase price of the goods. Other warranties may be available for an additional cost with additional coverage and/or labor allowance included.
- Any repair cost not approved by Greenshine New Energy will not be reimbursed.
- Purchasers are responsible for any and all costs involved to service and/or replace defective goods including labor, shipping, and rental of equipment.